- The administrator of personal data is Roltec Sp. z o. o., ul. Święty Marcin 29/8, 61–806 Poznań. (“Company”).
- The administrator has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted by post: to the address indicated in the above point, electronically: to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR).
- Personal data of website users will be processed in accordance with the law, collected for designated, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes, factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Personal data of website users will be processed for the following purposes:
a) development and delivery of an offer in accordance with the individual requirements of the user (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
b) communicating with the user, including sending answers to the questions (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
c) conducting marketing activities by sending commercial and marketing information via a communication channel for which the user has voluntarily consented (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
d) conduct the recruitment process and possible inclusion of application documents in future recruitment processes (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
e) possible determination, pursuit of claims or defense against them based on the legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
f) analytical and statistical based on the legitimate interest of the Company consisting in the verification of Users’ activity and their preferences in order to optimize services and products as well as the website functionalities used (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- For each of the above purposes, providing data is voluntary, but necessary for its implementation.
PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, and then they are stored until the claims are time-barred, but not longer than one year from the time the data was collected.
The data processed for the purposes of the recruitment process is stored for a period of 3 months from the date of completion of the recruitment or for a period of 12 months from the date of consent to the storage of application documents for the purposes of future recruitment.
The data processed for the purposes of sending commercial information will be processed until the consent is withdrawn, with the proviso that the withdrawal of this consent does not affect the compliance of data processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
The data may be transferred to recipients who are processors — providing services on our behalf and on our behalf, to whom we will commission activities that require data processing in connection with the processing of personal data, in particular in the field of IT services, marketing services (including marketing agencies), research market, organization and implementation of events, call center, transport, archiving, correspondence handling, auditors, professional advisers.
In some cases, external entities providing services on our behalf may act as independent administrators, e.g. the Polish Post Office or other postal operators, payment transaction operators.
As a rule, personal data will not be transferred outside the European Host Area or to international organizations.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
The website user has the right to:
- access to the content of your personal data
- rectify your personal data,
- delete your personal data,
- limitations on the processing of your personal data,
- transferring your personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal.
- The website user has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in a situation where he considers that the processing violates his rights or freedoms.
All applications referred to in point 1 above can be submitted to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com
By deciding to use selected functionalities of the website, the user accepts the conditions described in this document.